A/C Service, AC Maintenance & Air Conditioner MaintenanceChadds Ford, PA, Kennett Square, PA, West Chester, PA, Glen Mills, PA, Landenberg, PA, Malvern, PA & Paoli, PA
As a home or business owner, you realize the importance of maintaining a comfortable and healthy indoor environment. Family owned and operated, Chadds Ford Climate Control understands the challenges you face and answers with an affordable and simple solution. Let us take on the work, worry, and care of your cooling system, so you can take your comfort for granted.
Air Conditioner Maintenance in Chadds Ford, PA | A/C Service
Enjoy the benefits of regular A/C service!
Lower cost of operation, extended service life, cleaner air quality, superior cooling capacity, and elimination of the majority of repair needs is all part of the job. Our licensed technicians work on all makes and models, accommodate your schedule, and complete timely service. We handle every detail of necessary upkeep, and properly dispose of debris, discarded equipment, and evacuated refrigerant. Rather than wait for your air conditioner to malfunction before calling for assistance, enroll in a service plan and we’ll keep the entire system in tiptop condition, ensuring reliable and more energy efficient operation. In Chadds Ford and throughout Chadds Ford, Kennett Square, West Chester, Glen Mills, Landenberg, Malvern & Paoli, PA, Chadds Ford Climate Control delivers expert service and long term results. With a number of coverage options, there’s a maintenance agreement that’s ideal for your exact needs.
Some of the advantages of a maintenance plan from Chadds Ford Climate Control include:
- The alternative is reactive service. On average, repairs are five times more costly than scheduled service.
- Efficient and quiet operation is promoted with thorough cleaning of the blower’s fan blades.
- Neglected air conditioning vents are the perfect environment for moisture-loving black mold. Professional cleaning eliminates and prevents mold from making a home in the cooling unit and ductwork.
- Without seasonal cleaning, mold growth is perfectly positioned to introduce million of harmful airborne spores into the airstream.
- Exchanging a dirty, clogged filter with a clean one can trim a cooling unit’s energy usage by 5% to 15%.
- Bent aluminum fins on evaporator and condenser coils obstructs necessary airflow. With regular troubleshooting, this issue is easily corrected.
- Drain channels may become clogged with algae. This reduces dehumidification capacity, and may result in property damage, due to overflow and excess moisture.
- When the system as a whole is maintained in peak condition, it resists wear and tear, providing extended service life.
- Dust, grime and faulty parts causes components to work harder to achieve desired temperatures. This causes lengthened run times, excessive energy use, and elevated costs.
- As equipment experiences wear and tear, it will eventually fail. Yearly inspection, tuning, and cleaning avoids the majority of repair needs.
- When service is performed in the spring, there’s ample time for any necessary replacement parts to be ordered and installed. We make sure your system is ready to handle the heat.
- A record of professional service is normally a stipulation of warranty coverage.